CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Double Digit x Single Digit Multiplication

My students are becoming experts at double digit x single digit multiplication. I created this game with a student or two in mind so that they could check their answers independently before turning in their work. Students will choose a gumball machine card and write the problem on their recording sheet. They will solve for the product and then look for the gumball with the matching answer. If they cannot find the gumball with their answer, they know that they must check their work again. This math center would be a great addition to your math workshop! You can click on the picture below to purchase this activity from my Teachers Pay Teachers store for only $2.00!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I am your newest follower! Come visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete