CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Animal Reports


Each year in my third grade class, students create reports as a component of our non-fiction writing curriculum.  Since I LOVE incorporating science in my writing curriculum, each year I have my students do animal reports.  They LOVE IT!  My students get to choose their animal, study and research it, write about it, then lastly, they present their report to the class.  I decided to create an Animal Report packet to make it easier for my students to gather and organize their information.  This 9-page packet is filled with graphic organizers to help students organize their facts and information before writing and presenting their report.  Check it out a few of the pages!



Click here if  you'd like to download it from Tiffany's TPT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment